The first annual Run Ozaukee
First of all I want to thank both Erik Hailing and Dan Jones for putting a herculean effort into the coordination and details of this event that has been tossed around as a great idea for many years. If you are not able to run, but would like to help with support or to help in some other way or just run part of the course please make sure to let Dan or Erik know also. Without further delay read below:
Hello Run Ozaukee Runners,
We have an exciting announcement! Run Ozaukee is establishing its own unique event, “The Run Ozaukee,” in which we run across Ozaukee County on the Interurban Trail. Please see the attached flier for high-level event details, and consult the race guide linked here for course details. Do not miss out on the inaugural running of our big event!
The event is intended to be fun and social. It is designed as a team run with four legs of different lengths to accommodate all runners in our group. Run it as a single, two-person, three-person, or four-person team depending on how many miles you want to take on. Here are some highlights:
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 – 7:00AM start at the Ozaukee/Sheboygan county line
- Four legs (10.0, 8.0, 5.1, and 6.1 miles) totaling 29.2 miles
- Finish line at Ozaukee/Milwaukee county line
- Party at Spanky’s Hideaway immediately following finish
- $20 per person to defray expenses
- Contact Dan Jones ([email protected]) and Erik Halling ([email protected]) with questions or to register
We hope to have a big turnout for the event. Hope you can make it!
[email protected] Ozaukee