Next weekend is our first ever “Run Ozaukee” relay run. The info is below, but that will be our group run next weekend, so please read to the bottom and sign up to run.
Group Run: We will meet at the Community Gym in Cedarburg 7am Saturday morning, and head South on the “Wisconsin Seminary Route.” You can see the full route if you follow the group run link to our website. There will be water and Gatorade on the route, but feel free to carry what you need also. Hang around post run for a cup of coffee at Fiddlehead’s to chat and hang out.
First “Run Ozaukee”
We have an exciting announcement! Run Ozaukee is establishing its own unique event, “The Run Ozaukee,” in which we run across Ozaukee County on the Interurban Trail. Please see the attached flier for high-level event details, and consult the race guide linked here for course details. Do not miss out on the inaugural running of our big event!
The event is intended to be fun and social. It is designed as a team run with four legs of different lengths to accommodate all runners in our group. Run it as a single, two-person, three-person, or four-person team depending on how many miles you want to take on. Here are some highlights:
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 – 7:00AM start at the Ozaukee/Sheboygan county line
- Four legs (10.0, 8.0, 5.1, and 6.1 miles) totaling 29.2 miles
- Finish line at Ozaukee/Milwaukee county line
- Party at Spanky’s Hideaway immediately following finish
- $20 per person to defray expenses
- Contact Dan Jones ([email protected]) and Erik Halling ([email protected]) with questions or to register
We hope to have a big turnout for the event. Hope you can make it!
[email protected] Ozaukee